Terms & Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.heritaste.my ! This website and all web pages within this website (collectively, the “Website”) are furnished by HERITASTE. The use of the Website is subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read this agreement carefully as it governs your use of heritaste website.
This is an Agreement between you and/or all relevant persons that you purport to represent and for the purpose of this Agreement “person” includes natural person and any type of incorporated or unincorporated entity and HERITASTE regarding your access to and use of HERITASTE’s website and all content, information, products and services available on or through the Website.
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT
Each time you use the Website you signify your acceptance and agreement and/or acceptance and agreement of any person that you purport to represent, to be bound by this Agreement as it then reads, and you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to agree and to accept this Agreement on behalf of yourself and/or any person you purport to represent. If you do not agree with any provision of this Agreement, or you are not authorized to agree to accept this Agreement on behalf of a person you purport to represent, we request that you and/or any person you purport to represent do not access or use the website. This website is for convenience and informational purpose only and is not intended to convey advice and recommendation of any products or services.
OWNERSHIP AND PREMITTED USE OF THE WEBSITE
The Website (including all content, page headers, custom graphic, button icons, and scripts and the presentation, arrangement, coordination, enhancement and selection of such and other information in text, graphical, video, and audio forms, images, icons, software design, applications, data and other elements available on or through the Website) is the property of HERITASTE (unless otherwise indicated) and are protected by Intellectual Property laws in Malaysia. Your use of the Website does not transfer to you any ownership or rights in the Website or its content. The Website is made available to you for your lawful, personal use only. You may use the Website only in the manner described expressly in the Agreement and subject to all applicable laws. Using the Website for any other purposes or in any other manner is strictly prohibited.
USE OF INFORMATION
Subject to any License Agreement between You and HERITASTE, HERITASTE’s prior express written consent,
- You shall not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the content of this Website.
- You shall not use this Website or any content of this Website for any unlawful purpose.
- You shall not disrupt, alter, impair or modify the Website or anything contained on this Website or accesses any private information, including passwords or account information of other users of this Website.
- This Website may contain links to web sites operated by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. You agree that such third parties are responsible for the operation and contents of their web sites and HERITASTE has no liability to you or to any other person for the use of such web sites.
CUSTOMER’S UNDERTAKINGS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You shall not, and shall not attempt to decompile, reverse-engineer, translate, convert, adapt, alter, modify, enhance, add to, delete or in any way tamper with, or gain access to, any part of the Website or any Internet Site or any software comprised in them.
- You agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions and any security procedures mentioned in them.
- Once you has logged on to the Website, You must not leave the internet terminal from which you has accessed the Website at any time; or let anyone else use the internet terminal until you has logged off the Website. You will be responsible for ensuring that he/she has logged off the Website at the end of any session.
- The text, images and other materials contained or displayed on any HERITASTE publication, product, service, report, e-mail or web site are proprietary to companies within HERITASTE, except where otherwise indicated, and constitute valuable intellectual property.
- No material from any part of any HERITASTE publication, product, service, report, e-mail or web site may be downloaded, transmitted, broadcast, transferred, assigned, reproduced or in any other way used or otherwise disseminated in any form to any person or entity, without the explicit written consent of HERITASTE.
- All unauthorized reproduction or other use of material from HERITASTE shall be deemed willful infringement(s) of HERITASTE’s copyright and other proprietary and intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, rights of privacy.
- HERITASTE expressly reserves all rights in connection with its intellectual property, including without limitation the right to block the transfer of its products and services and/or to track usage thereof, through electronic tracking technology, and all other lawful means, now known or hereafter devised.
- HERITASTE reserves the right, without further notice, to pursue to the fullest extent allowed by the law any and all criminal and civil remedies for the violations of its rights.
- Links to the Website without written permission of HERITASTE is strictly prohibited. To request permission to link to the Website, please make a formal request to HERITASTE Marketing Department. HERITASTE may in its discretion cancel and revoke any permission it may give it to link to the Website at any time without any notice and liability.
- The framing, mirroring, scraping or data-mining of the Website or any of its contents in any form and by any means is strictly prohibited. You may not use any collaborative browsing or display technologies in connection with your use of the Website or to post such postings may be viewed by other users of the Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless HERITASTE, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and representatives from and against any and all liabilities, expense, and costs including without limitation reasonable legal fees and expenses incurred by HERITASTE in connection with and claim or demand arising out of the Website and your breach of this Agreement. You will assist and cooperate as fully as reasonably required by HERITASTE in the defence or any such claim or demand.
HERITASTE may in its sole absolute discretion change this Agreement from time to time as it relates to future use of the Website, by posting a revised agreement on the Website. By using the Website after this revised Agreement has been posted, you signify your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the revised agreement. You may not change this Agreement in any manner.
TERMINATION OF USAGE
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, HERITASTE may in its discretion change, discontinue, modify, restrict, suspend or terminate the Website or any part of it without notice or liability to you or any other person. HERITASTE may in its discretion and for its convenience at any time immediately terminate, temporarily or permanently, this Agreement or your permission to access and use the Website without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
ONLINE PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these term and conditions, the “HERITASTE” will means by Tat Lian Enterprise Sdn Bhd and the “Customer” will means any person, firm, Company or body which places an order with HERITASTE. Please read there term and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part it, you agree that you read there term and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them
- You agree that the HERITASTE reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the HERITASTE’s sole discretion, by posting such amendment to the HERITASTE’s website prior and separate notice.
- You continued use of the site or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment, your sole recourse shall be cease using the site.
PRICE AND PRODUCT
- HERITASTE shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of product on this website are up to date.
- Prices for taxable goods and service are inclusive of Sales and Service Tax (SST). Prices are subject to change with and/or without prior notice and all orders are subject to HERITASTE’s acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- HERITASTE shall make every effort to ensure product displayed on the website is in stock. If from time to time product become out of stock, HERITASTE reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to Customer of similar value or range.
- Price charged for purchase on this website may be different from this price charged on our stores. The price charges are applicable to the date that you confirmed or placed your order
- All orders are subject confirmation of final availability and HERITASTE reserve the right to reject the order in the event that any of the product or service requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the product or service in your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
- All pictures and image of the product displayed on this site are for illustration purpose in order to help the customer to recognize the product only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the product may be is different.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- During the registration, customer must:
- You must provide us the accurate, complete and up to date registration information ;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password either you or is authorized to act for you
- HERITASTE has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of potential customer and terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- Customer must be self-update in heritaste.my, immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- Customer shall be liable for every order made under your login and agrees to indemnify HERITASTE for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
- Should you find any unauthorized use of your login, you shall notify HERITASTE immediately and effectively
- Once you have selected a product you wish to order via heritaste.my, you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must paying including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
- Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your credit card details from a credit card company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your order. The credit card account must have sufficient fund to cover the proposed payment to us.
- We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we accepted your order. An order shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the product to you when we are accepting your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called an “Order Confirmation” stating that we are accepting your order.
- Until the time when we accept your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order and your reserve to cancel the order
- HERITASTE may cancel an order if the product in not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer’s credit card account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
- You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistant, kindly contact us via phone +60 163903828 & +60 132828137 or email to [email protected]
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Our return policy lasts 3 days. If 3 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection/delivery for any deficiencies and/or damage claims (if any) must be lodged to us via phone+60 163903828 & +60 132828137or email to us [email protected] at the time collection/delivery; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim.
Goods sold are non-returnable, neither exchangeable nor refundable unless goods are damage or faulty due to manufacturer faulty, and/or incorrect goods delivery by us. We reserved our rights to reject any goods return, exchange, refund or any unfair conditions demanded by customer.
Products can be arranged for return & request for refund/ exchange for the following reasons:
- If the product is obviously expired/damaged up at time of delivery.
- If the product is expired/damaged inside packing after delivery; and you need to contact our customer service within 3 days.
- If the product order is different from the item delivery.
We will inspect the returned product upon return by you. If one or more the conditions above is fulfilled you are entitled to an exchange of the product with similar value, if the product is available in our stock; or a refund. Delivery fees (if any), won’t be refunded.
We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange request. Once your exchange request is approved, we will get back to you as soon as possible and assist you with an exchange. You will be entitled to exchange of the same product or product with similar value, if the product is available in our stock. If the product is no longer in-stock, a refund will be issued.
We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request. Once your refund request is approved, the Refund amount will be credited into your credit card account or bank account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund. However, Delivery fees (if any) won’t be refunded.
- We accept payment of Visa, Master Card and online transfer. HERITASTE shall not be liable any credit card fraud. Please note that we do not receive cash on delivery.
- All product prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- Full payment in respect of an order must be upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be process, the order will be not be accepted and you are advised to contact your card issuer to resolve any problems concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
- We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order with and/or without prior notice.
- We shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified and keyed in by you on the order form. Your order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company appointed by HERITASTE.
- We aim to deliver within the time frame indicated but we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- On delivery of the product, you are required to sign for delivery. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection for any deficiencies and/or damages before you sign for delivery. All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- Delivery Charges will be calculated based on total purchase amount and base on the delivery zone & rate.
- If you are not available to take delivery, we may leave a message giving you instructions on collection from the carrier.
- If you request for redelivery, we are entitled to charge for providing the service.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify HERITASTE immediately of any change to their delivery address.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
At Heritaste, we constantly strive to ensure that queries are well attended to. If you are experiencing problem with any of our product, do not hesitate to contact us via channels listed below:
Email us: [email protected]